In using the Service, you agree to provide us with user information. We promise to retain and protect such information. In protecting personal information, it is essential to deepen your understanding of our efforts concerning privacy.
The Policy sets forth what information is collected by us, how the information is used and shared and your options in regard to the information.
- Among privacy information, “personal information” means “personal information” as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, which is information about a living individual including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and other description contained in such information that enables identification of the specific individual.
- Among privacy information, “history information and characteristics information” means information other than the personal information defined above and includes services used and products purchased, page and advertisement browsing history, search keywords used for searches by you, usage dates and times, usage methods, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, your IP address, cookie information, location information and individual terminal device identification information.
Methods for Collection of Privacy Information
We will obtain information on you to the extent necessary to provide the Service mainly in the following cases. For avoidance of doubt, the following are examples, so depending on the details of information collected, it may fall outside the definition of personal information in some cases.
- We will request personal information including your name, telephone number, e-mail address and cryptocurrency wallet address when you register a project description with the Service.
- We will collect your history information and characteristics information including services and software used, products purchased, page and advertisement browsing history, search keywords used for searches, usage dates and times, usage methods, usage environment (including communication status and information on settings of portable terminals at the times such terminals are used to access the Service), IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual terminal device identification information when you use services and browse the webpages of CR Foundation OÜ and its business partners.
Purposes for Collection and Use of Personal Information
We will collect and use personal information for the following purposes.
- To provide the Service by us and for use of the Service by you
To improve and customize the Service and enhance its convenience
- We will use your email address to provide information or contact you or otherwise use contact information including your name and telephone number to contact you as necessary.
- We will use information for identifying an individual including the names and amounts of products purchased, types and periods of services used, number of times used, payment amounts, your name, telephone number and cryptocurrency wallet address to invoice you for charges.
- We will use information in regard to the details of inquiries, invoice for charges and other information necessary for us to provide services for you and information including the status of usage of services by you and your contact information to respond to inquiries received from you.
Purposes incidental to the above-mentioned purposes
- To improve the content of the Service and develop new services
- To conduct investigations and surveys on the Service to find matters such as the degree of satisfaction with services and products ordered by you
- For purposes incidental to 1. and 2. above to the extent necessary for us to provide the Service
Provision of Personal Information for Third Parties
With the exception of the following cases, we will not provide personal information for third parties without obtaining prior consent from you. However, this will not apply to cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
- In cases when personal information is provided in accordance with laws and regulations.
- In cases when provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain your prior consent.
- In cases when provision of personal information is necessary for improving public hygiene or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain your prior consent.
- In cases when provision of personal information is necessary to cooperate with national or local public entities, or other parties appointed by such entities to perform duties prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining your consent is likely to impede the performance of such duties.
- In cases when we notify or publish in advance:
Notwithstanding the provisions of 5. above, the following cases fall outside the definition of third parties.
- Purposes for use including provision of personal information for third parties
- Data items provided for third parties
- Means or methods of provision of personal information for third parties
- Discontinuance of provision of personal information for third parties at your request
- In cases when we contract out handling of all or part of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve stated purposes for use
- In cases when personal information is provided in association with the succession of business as a result of merger or other events
- In cases when personal information is used jointly with specific parties, and you are given prior notification thereof and of the items of personal information used jointly, the scope of parties that jointly use the personal information, the purposes for use of the personal information by the parties, and the names of the individuals or groups responsible for managing such personal information, or this information is placed in a condition that you can easily access
Safety Management System
- We will appropriately manage the personal information obtained and restrict access to personal information files to prevent leakage, loss, and damage, limit the persons with authority to access personal information to the minimum necessary, introduce security software to prevent illegal and unauthorized access from outside and take other necessary and appropriate measures to ensure safety.
- We will appoint a person responsible for management of user information, and properly manage and continuously improve management of user information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will disclose your personal information without delay whenever you request disclosure. However, in any of the following cases, we may not disclose all or part of the information. If we determine not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. You can contact us from here to make the above-mentioned request.
- In cases when disclosure is likely to damage your life, body or property, or other rights and interests or those of third parties
- In cases when disclosure is likely to seriously impede our proper execution of business
- In other cases when disclosure constitutes a violation of laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the preceding sentences, as a rule, we will not disclose information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristics information.
Personal Information Storage Periods
We will retain your personal information as long as necessary to provide the Service for you and promptly delete the information when it is no longer necessary.
Explanation, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
You can make the following requests to us.
- Request for detailed explanations concerning information on you collected by us and how we use the collected information
- Request for provision of copies of your information collected by us
- Request for correction or deletion of information on you by procedures established by us when such information held by us is incorrect.
You can make the above-mentioned requests by contacting us from here.
In cases when we receive any of the above requests and determine the necessity to respond to the requests, we will correct or delete the personal information concerned and notify you of the correction or deletion without delay.
Discontinuation of Use of Personal Information
In cases when we receive a request from you to discontinue use of or delete (collectively “discontinue use”) personal information for reason that the personal information is being handled in ways that exceed the scope of purposes for use or has been obtained by unlawful means, we will make the necessary investigation without delay and based on the findings will discontinue use of the personal information and notify you to that effect. However, in cases when significant expenses are incurred to discontinue use of personal information, or otherwise it is difficult to discontinue use, alternative measures will be taken as necessary to protect your rights and interests.
Cookies are used for a wide range of purposes that include analysis of website traffic and trends, and the online behavior and interests of users who use our services.
We may update this Policy. In cases when major changes are made, we will notify you of the changes on the website on which the Service is provided or by e-mail. You will be deemed to have agreed to this Policy as updated when you use the Service after such notification is made within the scope permitted by applicable laws.
Please send us opinions, questions and complaints regarding the handling of user information by us and other inquiries regarding user information through the contact below. We will reply to inquiries only by e-mail as a rule. Also, we will not be obligated to reply to inquiries except when set forth in laws or regulations.
Contact for inquiries concerning personal information and other user information
Narva mnt 5 Kesklinna linnaosa, Tallinn Harju maakond 10117
Established on November 14, 2018