service provided on this website (the “Service”) by CR Foundation OÜ (“CR Foundation OÜ“ or
“we”). Registered companies and projects listed on this website (collectively, the “Registered
Users and us in connection with the use of the Service.
- The Registered Companies and Users will use the Service in accordance with these Terms
completes registration, an agreement for use of service (the “Agreement for Use”) between
such Registered Company or User and us will come into effect pursuant to the provisions
Companies or Users if we find it necessary to do so.
- If a Registered Company or User continues to use the Service (including logging in the
Service and accessing information displayed on the website for the Service) after the
- The Registered Companies and Users agree to read and understand the latest version of
Article 3. Registration for Use
- The registration for use will be completed at the time when a person who desires to be
included in the list applies for the registration for use by the method specified by us, and we
accept such application.
- We may refuse an application for the registration for use and will not be obligated to
disclose the reasons of such refusal if we are of the opinion that:
- a person who applies for registration for use provided us with false information at
the time of application for registration for use;
- otherwise the registration for use is unreasonable.
Article 4. Usage Fees and Payment Method
- The Registered Companies will pay usage fees separately specified by us and displayed
on this website in consideration of the use of the Service by the method designated by us.
- If a Registered Company delays payment of usage fees, such Registered Company will
pay a late charge at the rate of fourteen point six percent (14.6%) per annum.
Article 5. Prohibited Acts
The Registered Companies or Users are not allowed to perform the following acts:
- Act of violating laws and regulations or public policy;
- Act in connection with criminal acts;
- Act of destroying or interfering with the functions of our server or network;
- Disassembling, decompiling or reverse engineering of the Service or other act of analyzing
the source code of the Service;
- Act which is likely to interfere with the operation of our services;
- Act of collecting or accumulating personal information or other information on other Users;
- Act of impersonating us, other Users or other third parties;
- Act of directly or indirectly providing profits for anti-social forces in connection with our
- Other acts which are deemed inappropriate by us.
Article 6. Interruption and Suspension of Provision of Service
- We have the right to suspend or interrupt provision of all or part of the Service without
notifying the Registered Companies or Users if:
- we carry out maintenance or repair in connection with communication equipment or
facilities for the Service regularly or in case of emergency;
- heavy traffic occurs or otherwise load concentration occurs due to other unforeseen
- the need arises to secure the security of members;
- services are not provided by a telecommunications carrier;
- provision of the Service becomes difficult due to acts of God or other reasons beyond
- provision of the Service becomes difficult as a result of fire, power outage or other
unforeseen accidents, or war, civil commotion, riots, industrial disturbance or other
events not attributable to us;
- operation of the Service becomes impossible due to laws and regulations, or measures
under such laws and regulations; or
- we are of the opinion that suspension or interruption of the Service is necessary due to
reasons similar to any of the above reasons.
- We will not be responsible or liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by a
Registered Company, User or third party as a result of suspension or interruption of the
Service regardless of the reasons thereof.
Article 7. Notification or Communication
Notification or communication between the Registered Companies or Users and us will be
performed by the method specified by us.
Article 8. Change of Details and Discontinuation of Service
We have the right to change the details of the Service or discontinue the provision of the
Service without notifying the Registered Companies or Users and will not be responsible or
liable for any damage incurred by the Registered Companies or Users as a result of such
change or discontinuation.
Article 9. Termination of Use of Service
The Registered Companies or Users can terminate the use of the Service by deleting their
accounts or other methods specified by us. The Service will become unavailable to the
Registered Companies or Users that terminate the use of the Service as from the time of
termination of use of the Service.
Article 10. Restricted Use and Cancellation of Registration
- We have the right to restrict the use of all or part of the Service by a Registered Company
or User or cancel the registration as a user of the Service without prior notice if:
- it is found that any of the registered information is false information; or
- otherwise we are of the opinion that the use of the Service is not appropriate.
- We will not be responsible or liable for any damage incurred by a Registered Company or
User as a result of an act performed by us pursuant to this Article.
Article 11. Damages
other use of the Service by a Registered Company or User (including the case in which we
become subject to a claim for damages or other claims by a third party as a result of such
act), such Registered Company or User will compensate us for all such damage (including
compensation for specialists including attorneys and an amount equal to personnel costs
necessary for handling such claim).
- We will not be responsible or liable for any damage incurred by a Registered Company or
User arising in connection with the use of the Service. However, if the Agreement for Use
constitutes a consumer agreement, we will compensate for damage up to the total amount
of price of products already received by us from a Registered Company or User as of the
time of claim for damages made by such Registered Company or User to the extent that
such damage is ordinary damage incurred by such Registered Company or User as a
result of our negligence (excluding gross negligence). We will not be liable to compensate
for lost profit or other special damage.
Article 12. Disclaimer
- We will be relieved from our obligations to perform to the extent that failure to perform our
obligations is not attributable to our willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- We are not a financial, investment or legal advisor. All the content on the Service is posted
only for the provision of information and not for recommending or promoting the purchase,
possession or transactions of cryptocurrencies.
- Users agree that we are not responsible or liable for any damage incurred by Users arising
out of their investment in a project described on this website regardless of the reasons
thereof and indemnify and hold us and persons affiliated with us harmless from such
- We will not be responsible or liable for loss or damage of any kind directly or indirectly
arising from error, omission or inaccuracy of information described on this website. Please
review the details of each company and project on the website of such company or project.
Information described on this website may be changed in the future without prior notice.
- Information posted on this website is not an advice on finance or investment.
- We cannot answer questions with respect to individual STO. Please contact each company
- Purchase of cryptocurrencies involves a high degree of risk. We strongly recommend that
Users carefully examine such risk and consult with an attorney, accountant, tax accountant
or other specialists within the scope necessary if there are matters they cannot understand.
- Even if we are liable for damage for some reason, we will be liable to compensate for
damage only within the scope of ordinary damage and an amount of price of the services
provided for charge.
- We will not be responsible or liable for transactions, communication, disputes or other
controversies arising between User and any other User or a third party.
- If payment is not made by the designated date, we may cancel the registration for use of
- If it is found that the application for paid services is incomplete or in other cases, it may
take more than forty-eight (48) hours for information to be posted on the website even after
the payment is made.
Article 13. Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations
- The Registered Companies or Users are not allowed to assign the status under the
provide the same as security without our prior written consent.
- If we assign the business in connection with the Service or cause any other company to
generally succeed the business in connection with the Service as a result of merger in
which we are the extinct company, company split in which we are the split company or
other business transfers, we have the right to assign our status, rights and obligations
under the Agreement for Use in connection with the Service as well as information on the
Registered Companies and Users to an assignee or successor under such business transfers at the time of such business transfers, and the Registered Companies and Users
agree to such assignment in advance.
Article 14. Severability
or unenforceable in accordance with the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations,
determined to be invalid or unenforceable will continue to remain in full force and effect.
Article 15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- If disputes arise in connection with the Service, the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary
Court of Japan will have the exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes for the first instance
depending on an amount in controversy.